For the Health Leaders Partnership Forum, please click here.
13th Annual Leadership Program for Physicians and Leaders in Long Term Care
Date: December 2-3, 2016
Location: Coast Plaza Hotel & Suites, 1763 Comox Street, Vancouver BC
Early Bird Deadline: October 28, 2016
This leadership development program provides a unique opportunity to come together to learn, problem solve, network and address issues and challenges specific to LTC in Canada. The program, featuring two full days of interactive presentations, panel discussions and informal networking opportunities, aims to stimulate discussion and provide practical solutions to issues that are common to many of Canada’s LTC sites.
Heart + Lung FEST 2017
Save the Date: March 15-18, 2017
Location: Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre
Save the date for the 2017 Heart + Lung FEST to take place on March 15-18, 2017.
- Wednesday, March 15: 14th Annual Air Quality & Health Workshop
- Thursday, March 16 -Friday, March 17: Heart + Lung Scientific Symposium
- Saturday, March 18: Hot Topics in Cardiology 19thAnnual Respiratory Medicine Update
PHC Clinical Research Education Lunch & Learn Series
Date: September 15 from 11:45am - 1:15pm
Location: CTN/CHÉOS offices 570 Burrard Building (5th Floor, North Burrard Building – turn left at the IDC clinic reception and follow the hallway to the end)
You are invited to attend the revival of the popular PHC Clinical Research Education lunch & learn series (formerly known as the Research Coordinator's lunch & learn).
- Modernizing the PHCRI-RCN listserve - there is a possibility that we can move to a web portal (this would allow us to store common documents/templates)
- Topics for meetings (e.g. the ICH GCP revision that will be finalized in November 2016, etc) - bring your ideas
RSVP to Erin Cherban at email@example.com. Please share invitation with research coordinators, research assistants or anyone who works in clinical research, who would be interested in this series. For the first meeting, a light lunch will be provided.
Subsequent meetings will be held bi-monthly on the third Thursday of each month (Sep 15, Nov 17, Jan 19, Mar 16 and May 18 from 11:45 to 1:15).
For our weekly listing of events taking place at Providence Health Care as well as locally and internationally, please click here.